What Are The Benefits?
Home visits are a useful service to:
- Learn useful parenting skills and pregnancy tips
- Create a network of strength and support for your family
- Gain helpful problem solving assistance
- Connect with important community resources
- Receive support for healthy pregnancies, as well as child growth and development
- Pregnant women or parents of a child under 18 months of age
- Expectant or Parenting fathers
- Resident of Ingham County
How Do I Sign Up?
For more information regarding services, call the Maternal Child Health Division at (517) 887-4322. You can also submit an online application here (online form can be filled out by applicant, or by a referring provider/community agency).