The Ingham County Health Department has multiple upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics. Please make an appointment here: http://hd.ingham.org/coronavirus/r_1013.aspx.
You do not need to receive your third dose or booster shot from the same location that you received your original two-dose vaccine series.
FIRST OR SECOND DOSE: Pfizer (5+, two dose), Moderna (18+, two dose), and Johnson & Johnson (18+, one dose)
Pfizer or Moderna vaccine for individuals with moderately or severely compromised immune systems and who have completed the primary series. Eligible individuals (5+ years) can be found here: https://bit.ly/3EWAh43
BOOSTER SHOT: Booster shots of the COVID-19 vaccine are available for some individuals who have finished their primary vaccine series, based on the following criteria:
- Pfizer recipients (5+) can get their booster dose five months after their second dose.
- Moderna recipients (18+) can get their booster dose five months after their second dose.
- Johnson & Johnson recipients (18+) can get their booster dose two months after their single dose.
- All individuals 50 years or older, 4 months after their first booster dose.
- Individuals 12 years or older who are moderately to severely immunocompromised, 4 months after their first booster dose.
- Individuals who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for both their first dose and booster dose, 4 months after their first booster dose.
Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card with you to your appointment, if you have one.
If you recently tested positive for COVID-19, the Ingham County Health Department requests that you wait a minimum of 10 days from your positive test date or the onset of symptoms, and that your symptoms have improved before coming to your vaccine appointment.