The Ingham County Health Department has multiple upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics. Please make an appointment here: http://hd.ingham.org/coronavirus/r_1013.aspx.
You do not need to receive your third dose or booster shot from the same location that you received your original two-dose vaccine series.
FIRST OR SECOND DOSE: For individuals ages 6 months and older who wish to be vaccinated against COVID-19. ICHD will begin vaccinating those age 6 months through 4 years on Tuesday, June 28 with either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
Pfizer or Moderna vaccine for individuals with moderately or severely compromised immune systems and who have completed the primary series. Eligible individuals (5+ years) can be found here: https://bit.ly/3EWAh43
BOOSTER SHOT: Booster shots of the COVID-19 vaccine are available for some individuals who have finished their primary vaccine series, based on the following criteria:
- Pfizer recipients (5+) can get their booster dose five months after their second dose.
- Moderna recipients (18+) can get their booster dose five months after their second dose.
- Johnson & Johnson recipients (18+) can get their booster dose two months after their single dose.
- All individuals 50 years or older, 4 months after their first booster dose.
- Individuals 12 years or older who are moderately to severely immunocompromised, 4 months after their first booster dose.
- Individuals who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for both their first dose and booster dose, 4 months after their first booster dose.
Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card with you to your appointment, if you have one.
If you recently tested positive for COVID-19, the Ingham County Health Department requests that you wait a minimum of 10 days from your positive test date or the onset of symptoms, and that your symptoms have improved before coming to your vaccine appointment.