There are appointments available at the Ingham County Health Department to receive your COVID-19 Vaccine. The Community Vaccine Clinic will take place Friday, September 17th and 24th. Please schedule your appointment using this link: http://hd.ingham.org/coronavirus/r_1013.aspx
FIRST OR SECOND DOSE: For individuals who wish to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Pfizer (12+), Moderna (18+), and Johnson & Johnson (18+, one dose) will be available.
THIRD DOSE: For individuals with moderately or severely compromised immune systems and who have completed the 2-dose series of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. Eligible individuals include people who have:
• Been receiving active treatment for cancer or cancers of the blood
• Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
• Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
• Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
• Advanced or untreated HIV infection
• Receiving active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune system
Individuals should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them. You do NOT need to receive the third dose from the same location that you received your 2-dose series.