Appointment and Vaccination Fees:
- There is a charge for the initial Travel Appointment ($63 per person). Call (517) 887-4316 for an appointment.
- Charges for vaccines are assessed on a per dose basis
- Most insurance companies do not cover “travel” immunizations. Be prepared to pay for your consultation ($63 per person) and immunizations on the day of your appointment
- It is your responsibility to know your health insurance coverage
- A detailed receipt will be provided for insurance reimbursement upon request
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
*We do not accept checks for travel services*
Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Twinrix (Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B), Immune Globulin, IPV (Polio), Influenza (Seasonal), Japanese Encephalitis, MMR, Meningococcal, Pneumococcal, Rabies, Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis, Typhim VI (Injectable), Typhoid Oral, Varicella, and Yellow Fever.
*If you are traveling to a location with malaria, you may require a prescription from your doctor. The travel clinic is unable to prescribe antimalarial drugs.
Multiple doses are needed with some travel vaccines in order to ensure full protection; therefore it is important to schedule your visit 4-6 weeks in advance. Please see a few examples listed below:
- Japanese Encephalitis (2 dose series 28 days apart)
- Rabies (3 dose series completed within 21 days)
- Typhoid Oral (4 pills that take a week to complete and must be completed one week before you leave)
- Yellow Fever (Not valid until 10 days after it is given)
*Prescription required for those 60 years of age and older needing Yellow Fever Vaccine*
Bring with You to your Appointment:
- Completed registration and health appraisal forms (mailed to you prior to appointment)
- All vaccination records
- Insurance Cards and Photo ID
- Travel Itinerary
To learn more about your trip check the following website: