River Oak Community Health Center received level 3 recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
What is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is a partnership between you and your health care team. Our goal is to provide all of our patients with safe, caring, and complete primary health care. Caring about YOU is our most important job. We will work with you to reach your health goals.
The provider you choose will coordinate your medical care. We will take time to get to know you as a whole person.
Features of a Patient Centered Medical Home:
- A care team who will get to know you and your family
- Providers who strive to work with your health goals and values
- Health care based on the latest in medical research
- Opportunities for you to receive health care and support when YOU need it
- Care that focuses on prevention, not just treating problems that occur
- A care team who will coordinate care with specialists