How do nurse home visits help you?
- Bachelor Prepared Registered Nurses
- Home Visits occur weekly or bi-weekly
- Until child turns 2 years old
Each visit is designed around three goals: a healthy pregnancy and delivery, your baby's health and development, and your vision and goals for your future. This helps you to become the best parent you can be.
Additionally your Nurse will help:
- Build a strong network of support for you and your baby
- Help make your home a safe place to live and play
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills
- Set goals for your families future and find ways to help you reach them
WHO DO WE SERVE
- First-Time Moms
- Enrolled Prior to 28 Weeks Pregnant