- Do you qualify for Medicaid?
- Do you have a chronic health condition (like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, etc.)?
- Would you like to improve your health?
- Are you or anyone in your household aged 18 or older?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions you may qualify for FREE assistance from Pathways to Care!
Each client is matched to a Community Health Worker (CHW) who will meet with them to identify the health and social services that they need to improve their health. The CHW helps clients set health goals and provides support. This may include help managing health conditions as well as other things that affect health like food, housing or transportation assistance.
We can help you:
- Access community resources
- Find a primary care doctor
- Understand and keep track of medications
- Identify challenges that affect your health
- Apply for health insurance
- And more!
For more information or to participate in Pathways to Care:
Call (517) 887-4306 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org