Click below to Access the Patient Portal
...Or download the mobile app
Don't have an account? New user? Signup. (Coming soon)
New User: Self Enrollment
Features of the Patient Portal:
Your Community Health Center patient portal is an online tool that offers you a safe, secure and confidential environment to perform functions like:
- Communicate with your medical team
- View your future appointments
- View your current medication list & refill requests
- Request appointment times with your medical team
How to Enroll in the Patient Portal:
Click on the link provided above.
Enter your enrollment token that you were given from your Health Center, and enter your e-mail address.
*The e-mail address you enter must be the one you provided to the Health Center when you received your token.
Choose a username and password.
* Your username and password are case sensitive.
*Usernames must be 6-20 characters.
*Passwords must be 6-20 characters and contain at least one (1) number.
Choose a login security question from the list provided, and provide your answer for the question.
* The question you select will need to be answered every time you log into your Portal account, due to your account containing confidential medical information that must be protected.
Set up your accounts secure password reset feature.
* The Patient Portal will ask you to select a question and provide an answer.
* If you forget your password, the Portal will be able to reset your password by answering the selected question.
The Patient Portal is not to be used for urgent or emergency medical issues.
Use of the Patient Portal is voluntary.
You may disable your Patient Portal account at any time.