Clinic Hours (by appointment only)
Tuesday and Wednesday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 - 4 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 - 4 p.m.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- HIV Rapid Testing (same day results)
- Hepatitis B & C
Get tested if you or your partner(s) have any of the following symptoms:
- Discharge from the vagina or penis
- Painful urination
- Rash (genital area, hands, feet, chest and/or back)
- Pain in testicles
Get tested if you or your partner are considered high risk.
- Multiple partners
- History of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Sex without a condom
- Man who has sex with men (MSM)
- Substance abuse (alcohol, drugs, needles)
- Sexually active adolescents (between the age of 13 - 24)
Please call (517) 887-4424 for appointments.
The HIV/STI Clinic is located in Forest Community Health Center at 2316 S. Cedar Street in Lansing.