Ingham County Health Department, Sparrow Health System, and Dean Transportation are teaming up to bring our Mobile Health Clinic to several Greater Lansing locations.
We’re offering health screenings and services at no charge. (If you have Medicaid/
Medicare or other insurance coverage please bring your membership card.)
Lead screening, HIV, Behavioral health, Blood pressure, Body mass index, Cholesterol, Diabetes
Immunizations, Flu shots, Education, Referrals
Where and When:
- Allen Neighborhood Center
- Tuesday, May 2, 11a.m-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 25, 11a.m-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 17, 11a.m-3 p.m.
- Baker Donora
- Wednesday, May 31, 2-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23, 2-6p.m. (Pavilion)
- Wednesday, November 1, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Edgewood Village Apartments
- Wednesday, May 24, 2-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16, 2-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2-6 p.m.
- Capital Area Community Services, Inc. (Mason location)
- Friday, May 12, 12-4 p.m.
- Friday, August 11, 12-4 p.m.
- Friday, October 13, 12-4 p.m.
- Mt. Vernon Apartments
- Wednesday, April 26, 2-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19, 2-6 p.m
- Wednesday, October 4, 2-6 p.m
- Southside Community Center
- Tuesday, May 16, 12-4 p.m
- Tuesday, August 1, 12-4 p.m
- Tuesday, October 10, 12-4 p.m
Contact ICHD Registration and Enrollment at (517) 887-4306.