Do you have questions about youth mental health? Would you like a FREE mental health screening for your child? Do you need help
Come join Community Mental health Authority of Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties in celebrating children’s mental health and wellness! This fun filled event is open to all families and everything is FREE!
- Free snacks!
- Therapy Dogs
- Fun crafts
- Bounce House
- Live DJ and Dance Floor
- Live performances
- Face Painting
- Hang with SPARTY
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES:
Community Mental Health Authority of Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties staff will be available to:
- Answer mental health related questions
- Help families find services, and
- Offer free mental health screenings.
INTERACT WITH STAFF FROM:
- Capital Area District Library
- Child and Family Charities
- Ele's Place
- Lansing Parks and Recreation
- Todd Martin Youth Leadership
- and more!
Location: 5303 S. Cedar Street in Lansing